The-Quota Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The-Quota provides visitors to its Web site with access to content via the World Wide Web and offers the opportunity for users to submit text, pictures, video and other content for posting on the The-Quota.com Web site (the “Site”) under certain terms and conditions.
This Site is operated by The-Quota. You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Use of This Website, You Accept…
By visiting The-Quota you understand that there may contain “adult” content not suitable for children. You must be at least 18 years of age or have a parent/guardian present while viewing. The-Quota.com is blocked by several net patrol services such as www.comnanny.com. THIS MEANS THE-QUOTA.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDERAGE PEOPLE VIEWING THIS SITE. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED, THIS SITE ISN’T FOR KIDS. Question regarding this please e-mail email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THROUGH USE
AGREEMENT TO USER CONDUCT RULES
You agree to abide by The-Quota’s User Conduct Rules, including but not limited to, agreeing not to use this site for any unlawful purpose:
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, message board, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any materials, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information (hereafter “Content”) that:
1. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, tortious, or otherwise violates The-Quota’s rules or policies;
2. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
3. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
4. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
5. contains information, material, or pictures of any person who is not both older than eighteen (18) years old and over the age of majority in such person’s state, province, or country of residence.
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this Site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications. You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor under eighteen (18) years or age. The-Quota generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, The-Quota and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in The-Quota’s judgment, does not comply with the User Conduct Rules or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. The-Quota is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY SITES
This site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under The-Quota’s control, and you acknowledge that The-Quota is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by The-Quota or any association with its operators.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
USER’S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
By posting or submitting content to this site, you:
1. Agree that You, and not The-Quota., are entirely responsible for all materials, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information (hereafter “content”) that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via our web site.
2. Agree that The-Quota does not control the content posted via the web site and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness or quality of any content. Under no circumstances will The-Quota be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to The-Quota.
3. Agree that The-Quota is not obligated to maintain back-up copies of any content and shall have no liability for failure to maintain such content nor for deleting such content. We recommend that you retain a copy of all content that you submit or post to The-Quota.
4. Agree that that all information is accurate and agree that upon our request, you will provide The-Quota with all necessary information, documentation, and other materials relating to this submission that The-Quota. Reasonably requests.
5. Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by The-Quota will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
6. Grant The-Quota and its affiliates and licensees the world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, alter, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose.
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY
If you believe that your privacy rights or publicity rights have been violated by information or material that is accessible on this site, you may notify The-Quota. ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. The-Quota, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. ANY MATERIAL VIEWED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY OR DISTRESS, DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM THE VIEWING OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL The-Quota, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF The-Quota HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, The-Quota’s LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of nudity, all featured models are at least 18 years of age. If not, e-mail the admin ASAP!
You agree to indemnify and hold The-Quota, and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders and other partners, contractors, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses, and demands, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to, arising out of, or asserted in connection with your use or misuse of this Site, including claims relating to content you submit, post to or transmit through this site, and your connection to and use of this Site. The-Quota reserves the right to have control of any defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree to cooperate with The-Quota in asserting any available defenses.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
Request for Removal Policy
If you believe that your rights have been violated by information or material that is accessible on this site, you may notify The-Quota at email@example.com
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDER THAT POSTED MATERIAL MAY VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS. DO NOT SEND INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO REMOVAL (E.G. REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO SUCH INQUIRIES IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT. ADDITIONALLY, REQUESTS FOR REMOVAL BASED ON COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR COPYRIGHT POLICY.
The Request for Removal must include all of the following:
• Identification of the right that you claim has been violated;
• A description of the material that you claim should be removed;
• A clear description of where the material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
• A statement by you that you agree to provide The-Quota with any additional information or proof that we reasonably request.
The-Quota’s NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512©(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the The-Quota Web site or systems should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDER REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g. REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO SUCH INQUIRIES IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
Be advised that under federal law, if you knowingly make a material misrepresentation that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): The-Quota.
Full Address to Which Notification Should be Sent:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512©(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
• An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
• A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
• A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.